Privacy: information for customers – individuals
We process personal data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter the Regulation).
If you are our customer, or we are negotiating a contract with you, we are entitled to process your personal data, especially for the purpose of processing your order, exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contract that we conclude with you or have already concluded, fulfill legal obligations associated with bookkeeping, to the following extent: name and surname, residential address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (hereinafter collectively referred to as “personal data”). The condition of legality pursuant to Art. Article 6 The Regulation is complied with in the case of that processing and no special consent to the processing is required.
Please note that you must provide your personal data correctly and truthfully and that you are obliged to inform us without undue delay of any changes to it.
All personal information you provide to us is used solely for our internal use and will not be provided to third parties without your consent. The exception is mainly external carriers to whom personal data are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the smooth delivery of goods. We may entrust the processing of personal data to a third party as a processor. Invoices and other accounting documents can be handed over to entities that are authorized to control these documents (tax administrator, etc.).
In accordance with Article 12 et seq. The regulation provides you with the following information:
- The administrator of personal data is VALPLAST CZ, spol s.r.o., with its registered office at Bohunická 728 / 24a, 619 00 Brno, ID number 29315379, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purposes of the processing of personal data are the fulfillment of the contract / negotiations on its conclusion and the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the administrator in connection with bookkeeping.
- Potential recipients of personal data, in addition to the above-mentioned entities, are only bodies towards which we fulfill our legal obligations.
- We do not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
- Personal data will be stored for a period that results from generally binding legal regulations for the archiving of accounting documents and tax documents, ie. 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the taxable supply took place.
- You have the right to request access to personal data from us, to correct it, to delete it, to restrict processing, to object to the processing, to exercise the right to data portability, all provided that this does not conflict with our legal obligations. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Office.
- The provision of personal data is a legal requirement and their non-provision would result in the inability to fulfill the obligations arising from the conclusion of the contract, as well as our other legal obligations.
- There is no automated decision-making in the processing of personal data.
- We will not process personal data for any purpose other than those stated.
- You have the right to ask us to confirm whether personal data is being processed, and if so, you have the right to access this personal data and the above information.
- Repeated copies of processed personal data may be charged.
We process personal data in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
Documents with personal data are stored in a locker in lockable areas, computers are equipped with security passwords and an antivirus system. We have also adopted an internal directive that has set binding rules for the parties’ employees to handle personal data.VALPLAST